Are you up to the challenge? For the month of August, Northern Plains Resource Council is challenging you (and ourselves) to eat more local foods, to ask for more local foods in your community, and to help support Montana agriculture in a giant way.
The Montana Local Food Challenge is an opportunity for all of us to:
- grow the community of local food supporters;
- have fun and win awesome local food prizes;
- challenge current buying and eating habits;
- make a personal commitment to eating locally;
- learn about the myriad benefits to localizing eating and shopping practices.
The challenge is simple:
- eat local food every day
- participate in weekly challenges
- get the chance to win a $250 local food gift card